Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30 2008

Today was cloudy but sunlight came with a slight drizzle in the afternoon.
Philip followed up Naphazoline - pheniramine registration with BFAD...together with Ciprofloxacin Eye, Ciprofloxacin Ear, Ciprofloxacin Dexamethasone Eye, Ciprofloxacin Dexamethasone Ear.
Jimmy and I had to look for the RSVN Number at the files of submitted drugs for registration.
Today Weng Castillo with Kristine Galit submitted ERO bid papers at Quezon City Hall. They did not win because they failed to comply with BIR electronic registration payment.

2 comments:

Jules said...

kuya hello po! salamat sa pagdalaw sa blog k ha. u have a neat blog. are u a doctor?

Rudy Colipapa Kintanar said...

I am a traditional alternative healing advocate. I learned from my grandparents and great Grandmother by Perceptorship.
Sorry for the long delay in my reply.